SPORTS MASSAGE MILTON KEYNES
The purpose of a sports massage is to help alleviate the stress and tension which builds up in the body’s soft tissues during physical activity. This is where minor injuries can occur, often because of overexertion, overuse. The massage can help prevent these injuries that can have an effect on performance. You don’t have to be a sports person to have this treatment. Anyone can benefit from one of these massages, including people in physically demanding jobs. This tends to be deeper and more intense. It is based on Swedish massage and includes different techniques like stretching, compression, friction, toning, and trigger point therapy. With regular massage treatment, we can help maintain or improve range of motion and muscle flexibility.
Benefits of having sports massage Milton Keynes with us.
- Pre-event treatment will help you warm up, enhance circulation and reduce excess muscle and mental tension
- Post-event massage will aid in reducing muscle spasms and toxins building up
- Enhance the body’s recovery process
- Reducing the risk of injury
- Can speed up healing and reduce discomfort during the healing process
Contact us for more information on having a sports massage with us.